We support you every step of the way
Our role doesn't end when you open your doors.
As an EmbroidMe franchisee, you gain the full resources of a team committed to helping make your store a success through continued training, consulting, marketing, research and technical support.
Join our family and experience the satisfaction of owning your own business while enjoying the benefits that come from being part of a global brand people know and trust.
Training and Support
No prior experience necessary
As a result of one of the most extensive training programs in the franchising industry, EmbroidMe franchisees are trained experts in embroidery, screen printing and business operations.
Our comprehensive program includes various phases of training:
- A two-week introductory training program (including travel and lodging expenses) at EmbroidMe University located at our corporate headquarters in West Palm Beach, Florida where you will learn all aspects of the business such as production, marketing, advertising, scheduling and bookkeeping.
- Two weeks of training at your store with one of our experienced operations and marketing advisors who will assist in your store's setup as well as the implementation of our proven marketing program.
Franchising Makes Sense
When you become an EmbroidMe franchisee you enjoy the support provided by a global company combined with the independence of owning you own business.
In addition, every EmbroidMe franchisee enjoys the benefits of being part of a large network with perks such as:
- High Volume Buying Power: With nearly 450 stores worldwide, EmbroidMe has an economy of scale that enables us to negotiate exceptional prices with vendors; thus, giving you a chance for huge savings on all your supplies.
- Internet Business: EmbroidMe participates in an aggressive pay-per-click program that not only keeps us on top of our competitors, but is strategically designed to drive traffic to your store.
- System-wide Networking: Not only do EmbroidMe franchisees enjoy the advantage of networking
and referrals from other EmbroidMe franchisees, they also share the unique advantage of the Star-Point Services program which expands their networking possibilities to include sister brands SIGNARAMA and Billboard Connection.
- Free Marketing Materials: As part of an EmbroidMe franchise you receive marketing support in the form of professionally designed marketing and direct-mail materials.
- Professional Store Design: Every EmbroidMe franchisee has the advantage of a retail design expert who will help make the most of a store's layout.
- A Respected Brand Name: EmbroidMe is the most recognized name in the embroidery, screen printing, promotional products and personalized gifts industry. We have been ranked #1 franchise in the industry by Entrepreneur every year since we began. All EmbroidMe franchisees profit from the name recognition associated with being part of the world's #1 embroidery franchise.
The need for businesses to get noticed through brand recognition and advertising has rapidly increased due to the steady growth of competitive services. As a result, this
need to get noticed has propelled the embroidery industry to a $20 billion market.
EmbroidMe has been at the forefront of this growth as one of the world's first embroidery and promotional products franchises; successfully franchising the full-service embroidery, screen printing, promotional products and personalized gifts concept for over six years. We have used our experience to develop a business model that have led hundreds of EmbroidMe franchisees to success and helped us grow to become the world's largest embroidery franchise. As part of our family you get the full support and services of the EmbroidMe team - a group that is committed to providing you with the training, consulting, equipment and resources you need to make your EmbroidMe store successful.
Call now to set up a time to speak to a consultant.
Carefully researched site selection
As we all know, the location of a business is crucial to its success.
Therefore, we carefully research and select every EmbroidMe site, analyzing factors such as traffic patterns and client potential. Once all criteria are met and a location has been selected, we assist in negotiating your lease and your store's build-out.
It is only when you are comfortable with your location, lease terms and marketing area that we move to the next phase of the process – we assist you in the transition to ownership and the start-up process begins.